Sunday, January 21, 2007

I think I may have finally figured this out...

Soooo...I've been reading this blog to see how your marathon training is going...but for some reason I couldn't remember how to post. I thought I had set up some sort of new password and username, but I was wrong. Alas, I have rediscovered how to make comments, so that's about all I've got to say for now :-)

Thanks to Emily for the shout-out. The workout on Tuesday was awesome, I ran a PR today, and I am very, very excited to race Terrier this Friday. Speaking of which, who else is running the 5K? And what are you seeding yourself at? I emailed Dave and just put down my time from Reggie last month. I considered putting a faster time down, but I don't really like lying about seed times. Because regardless, I think anyone even close to 18 minutes will probably be in the "slow" heat.

I'm planning to stay for most of the women's events on Friday too, so if people want to hang out, you know where to find me! Okay...now I'm really stopping this post.

Peace out,
KT

1 comment:

Boston Run Gals said...

yeah - you rocked today - great job! you should be totally psyched for next week's race. i'll be there to watch you but i'll race the 3k. i'm glad heath got to see your pr. you ran sub-10:30.

yay. laura